Here is a list of there services with pricing:
- Basic PC repairs, virus/spyware removal, operating system reinstall, installation of Anti-Virus software: $80.00 – $100.00 (service performed in-store).
- File Data Backups/Recovery: $40.00 – $80.00
- On-site repairs of PC’s or network setup/system installs: $80.00 per hour.
- Remote Desktop Support: $20 per 15 minutes of remote support.
- Laptop hardware repair $40 per half hour, plus parts.
- Enterprise Anti-Virus, Network filtering, and remote support plans.
- We also try to help customers over the phone with simple PC problems for free, so don’t hesitate to call us!
Meet the Advantage Computer Techs:
Brian’s background comes from his hobby of working with computers.
Brian is proficient at soldering and performs the majority of our laptop soldering repair.
Dan started working for Advantage over three years ago and is a part time employee. He has completed his Bachelors in Information Systems and is working on a Masters at UNR.
Dan learns fast and has become very experienced with Windows computers. He prides himself on his ability to fix errors that are found in the event viewer of windows. He has become a valuable employee of Advantage Computers.
Outside of the office Dan spends time studying, researching technology, and enjoying outdoor activities.
Russ has been with Advantage Computers for almost 9 years and is a full time employee. He completed his Bachelors in Information Systems and is a graduate of UNR.
Russ is the Manager and onsite tech of the office. He has 12+ years experience as a computer technician and has worked on things from programming to building computers.
When not onsite or in the office Russ enjoys outdoor activities, PC gaming, researching technology, and travelling.