Reno Techs being one of the leading and trusted providers of web design, SEO, SMM and other services had a new task with building a website for RTC and its Virginia Street RAPID Extension Project, which is the first of multiple projects stemming from Virginia Street Corridor Investment Plan and the University of Nevada, Reno Master Plan.
Let’s move on to the main components of RTC’s project, it includes RAPID Transit Extension from UNR to downtown Reno and multimodal improvements in Midtown Reno, which will create connectivity between downtown Reno, Midtown Reno and UNR, enhance the safety of the people, encourage economic development and improve the livability in the corridor.
Virginia Street RAPID Extension Project will help address the needs in the project corridor which includes:
- Building connections from UNR to downtown Reno, Midtown and other areas in the RTC RAPID corridor
- Increase the multimodal travel capacity to accommodate growing population, employment and student enrollment
- Improve the safety of pedestrians, cyclists and automobiles
- Reduce transit travel times and improve transit performance
- Improve the facilities of pedestrians
- Support land use plans and economic development